March Contest Theme
This month's theme is: trampoline stunts and trampoline epic fails
. What cool tricks can your animated character do? What happens when you fail? What interesting parkour trampoline tricks can you animate? Go all out! Be creative and practice your animation skills! Make sure to read the contest rules
before you start.
Prizes for March
Contest Rules for March
- You may use any software or equipment
- Your entry must be at least 10 seconds and no more than 30 seconds
- You may use any animation style (3D, 2D, stopmotion, etc)
- Must be related to a trampoline stunts and trampoline fails (this month's theme)
- Must be non-minecraft and non-videogame.
- Must be your own orignal work!
- You may NOT submit a previous animation; it must be new and created for this contest
- You may NOT include adult, suggestive, or offensive content
- No over-the-top blood or violence (fight scenes are allowed, if appropriate)
- You may NOT steal other work or animations
- Any animation rigs must be created by yourself or be royalty free
- Any music you use must be created by you or be royalty free
- Make sure you read the Terms & Conditions
Create an animation according to the theme and rules above and upload! Then tell your friends and family to vote for your entry!